Thursday, September 27, 2012

Painting Warmachine & Hordes: Mountain King Gargantuan

Privateer Press: Mountain King Gargantuan (Trollbloods)

Hey everybody, thanks for watching. This is my favorite model from the entire Privateer Press line. It's the Mountain King Gargantuan, and I had a great time painting it. Hope you find the video enjoyable, too!

Please visit my YouTube channel and subscribe if you like my videos!

SchnauzerFaceMinis on YouTube

Here is what the finished model looks like:


3 comments:

  1. I'd like to ask your opinions on several compressors; please contact me if you have the time or interest. Your help would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, man! I'd love to help out any way I can. Blogger says I can't e-mail you directly, so I'm not sure how I can get ahold of you. If you check back and find this, just let me know how I can respond.

      Delete
  2. Hey i was wondering if you can help me with your pascal technique because i gave it a try and I did not get the same result as you did.

    ReplyDelete